sensation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sensation

A place with a different taste, be your own super star

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchLinksRegisterLog in

person you know well and regard with affection and trust

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dede The Admin
Saxy Admin
Saxy Admin
Dede The Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1021
hobbies : Painting
How do you feel : person you know well and regard with affection and trust 596
Vote bar :
person you know well and regard with affection and trust Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100person you know well and regard with affection and trust Right_bar_bleue

country flag : person you know well and regard with affection and trust Www.bah1.ws_27%20(11260)
Registration date : 2007-05-23

person you know well and regard with affection and trust Empty
PostSubject: person you know well and regard with affection and trust   person you know well and regard with affection and trust Empty9th August 2007, 6:12 pm

What could make you reassess you friend ship with your best friend? Something you discovered that s/he was hiding from you, maybe because they were afraid that they will lose you or a lie? What are the things that would make you think over?
Back to top Go down
http://sensation.forumotion.com
MsPrivilege
Sexy Moderator
Sexy Moderator
MsPrivilege

Female
Number of posts : 210
Vote bar :
person you know well and regard with affection and trust Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100person you know well and regard with affection and trust Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: person you know well and regard with affection and trust   person you know well and regard with affection and trust Empty12th August 2007, 11:43 am

Well, since I've been 'dissed' by so called best friends before, I'd have to say that having two faces would be one way I'd 'dump' her.
Back to top Go down
shellbell1471
The Sexy Lounge Mod
The Sexy Lounge Mod
shellbell1471

Female
Number of posts : 355
hobbies : Creating Graphics
How do you feel : person you know well and regard with affection and trust 647
Vote bar :
person you know well and regard with affection and trust Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100person you know well and regard with affection and trust Right_bar_bleue

country flag : person you know well and regard with affection and trust Www.bah1.ws_27%20(11318)
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: person you know well and regard with affection and trust   person you know well and regard with affection and trust Empty12th August 2007, 7:14 pm

Yep I Had The Same.....I hate 2 faced people!
Back to top Go down
http://www.funtastic.myfreeforum.org
bethere
Still posting
Still posting
bethere

Female
Number of posts : 234
Vote bar :

Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Re: person you know well and regard with affection and trust   person you know well and regard with affection and trust Empty13th August 2007, 11:08 am

shellbell1471 wrote:
Yep I Had The Same.....I hate 2 faced people!
That makes us three
Back to top Go down
BTB_Nutter
Music & Entertainment Mod
Music & Entertainment Mod

Female
Number of posts : 142
Vote bar :

PostSubject: Re: person you know well and regard with affection and trust   person you know well and regard with affection and trust Empty13th August 2007, 3:53 pm

that makes us four Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dede The Admin
Saxy Admin
Saxy Admin
Dede The Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1021
hobbies : Painting
How do you feel : person you know well and regard with affection and trust 596
Vote bar :

country flag : person you know well and regard with affection and trust Www.bah1.ws_27%20(11260)
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: person you know well and regard with affection and trust   person you know well and regard with affection and trust Empty13th August 2007, 4:09 pm

Okay 5
Back to top Go down
http://sensation.forumotion.com
shellbell1471
The Sexy Lounge Mod
The Sexy Lounge Mod
shellbell1471

Female
Number of posts : 355
hobbies : Creating Graphics
How do you feel : person you know well and regard with affection and trust 647
Vote bar :

country flag : person you know well and regard with affection and trust Www.bah1.ws_27%20(11318)

PostSubject: Re: person you know well and regard with affection and trust   person you know well and regard with affection and trust Empty13th August 2007, 4:40 pm

LOL Yep, Why Can't People Just Be True To Your Face, Instead Of Being False
Back to top Go down
http://www.funtastic.myfreeforum.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: person you know well and regard with affection and trust   person you know well and regard with affection and trust Empty

Back to top Go down

person you know well and regard with affection and trust
Page 1 of 1