sensation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sensation

A place with a different taste, be your own super star

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchLinksRegisterLog in

My financila mistakes.... What is yours?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dede The Admin
Saxy Admin
Saxy Admin
Dede The Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1021
hobbies : Painting
How do you feel : My financila mistakes.... What is yours? 596
Vote bar :
My financila mistakes.... What is yours? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100My financila mistakes.... What is yours? Right_bar_bleue

country flag : My financila mistakes.... What is yours? Www.bah1.ws_27%20(11260)
Registration date : 2007-05-23

My financila mistakes.... What is yours? Empty
PostSubject: My financila mistakes.... What is yours?   My financila mistakes.... What is yours? Empty14th August 2007, 3:09 pm

My worst financial mistake was never really thinking about money or educating myself about it until it was late. Never took the money issue seriously and was playing around with it instead of buying good things like land or house. I was naive, confused, and wasn't really paying attention to what anyone said at that time. Now I am embarrassed and frustrated of what I have made and what I made go it just slept though my fingers, now I have to work hard and build what should have been a big legacy.
Back to top Go down
http://sensation.forumotion.com
MsPrivilege
Sexy Moderator
Sexy Moderator
MsPrivilege

Female
Number of posts : 210
Vote bar :
My financila mistakes.... What is yours? Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100My financila mistakes.... What is yours? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: My financila mistakes.... What is yours?   My financila mistakes.... What is yours? Empty14th August 2007, 5:45 pm

That's easy - having credit cards once I turned 18. While I didn't have huge balances, I never realized how much money I was 'wasting' with the interest charged until I worked for a bank. Once I figured it out, I paid them off and since then, I don't buy anything unless I have cash on hand to buy it.
Back to top Go down
shellbell1471
The Sexy Lounge Mod
The Sexy Lounge Mod
shellbell1471

Female
Number of posts : 355
hobbies : Creating Graphics
How do you feel : My financila mistakes.... What is yours? 647
Vote bar :
My financila mistakes.... What is yours? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100My financila mistakes.... What is yours? Right_bar_bleue

country flag : My financila mistakes.... What is yours? Www.bah1.ws_27%20(11318)
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: My financila mistakes.... What is yours?   My financila mistakes.... What is yours? Empty14th August 2007, 5:51 pm

catalogues were the worst for me, i thought it was great getting stuff now and pay later....infact i hated the fact that most of my money went every month paying for them. I dont order from them anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.funtastic.myfreeforum.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My financila mistakes.... What is yours?   My financila mistakes.... What is yours? Empty

Back to top Go down

My financila mistakes.... What is yours?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sensation :: My forum :: Chit-chat-
Jump to: