sensation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sensation

A place with a different taste, be your own super star

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchLinksRegisterLog in

Britney Spears ..What's going on?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dede The Admin
Saxy Admin
Saxy Admin
Dede The Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1021
hobbies : Painting
How do you feel : Britney Spears ..What's going on? 596
Vote bar :
Britney Spears ..What's going on? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Britney Spears ..What's going on? Right_bar_bleue

country flag : Britney Spears ..What's going on? Www.bah1.ws_27%20(11260)
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Britney Spears ..What's going on? Empty
PostSubject: Britney Spears ..What's going on?   Britney Spears ..What's going on? Empty25th February 2008, 7:24 pm

Britney Spears ..What's going on? Bs-rs

Rolling stone magazine has Britney on their cover of the March issue. With the in detail of “Britney goes to the mall” story. Apparently it has lots and lots about her weirdo acts lately. Live you with the link you can read on the story.

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/18310562/the_tragedy_of_britney_spears
Back to top Go down
http://sensation.forumotion.com
MsPrivilege
Sexy Moderator
Sexy Moderator
MsPrivilege

Female
Number of posts : 210
Vote bar :
Britney Spears ..What's going on? Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Britney Spears ..What's going on? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Britney Spears ..What's going on?   Britney Spears ..What's going on? Empty26th February 2008, 2:48 pm

I completely forgot about this magazine - I used to read it religiously. Pity I haven't seen it here yet. Sad

I feel for this girl. Yep, she's a woman, but she's just a girl. (Doesn't she have a song about that or something?) She got mondo rich, mondo fast and a mondo young age. Got married a couple of times, had babies and is now divorced in a real short period of time. Stable people with stable lives have difficulty with this, so how can one expect her in an unstable position to be able to cope? Hulllllooooo - she's a person just like you and me. Give her a break.
Back to top Go down
lula
Still posting
Still posting
lula

Female
Number of posts : 336
How do you feel : Britney Spears ..What's going on? 981
Vote bar :
Britney Spears ..What's going on? Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Britney Spears ..What's going on? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Britney Spears ..What's going on?   Britney Spears ..What's going on? Empty26th February 2008, 10:25 pm

I think she needs a professional help, someone from her family need to step in and help. I feel sorry for what she have became.
Back to top Go down
PreciouS HearT
Still posting
Still posting
PreciouS HearT

Male
Number of posts : 184
hobbies : Small Blue Heaven
How do you feel : Britney Spears ..What's going on? 101
Vote bar :
Britney Spears ..What's going on? Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Britney Spears ..What's going on? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Britney Spears ..What's going on?   Britney Spears ..What's going on? Empty19th April 2008, 2:37 am

Britney Spears came here in Bangladesh at last year. I saw her with ma eyes. Thn i felt shy to maself. Coz, i was thinking - why i was mad to meet with her - she has nothing to feel her or think about her...
But i saw - most of boys are too much mad for her. I dont know why...
Back to top Go down
http://friendsentertainment.heavenforum.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Britney Spears ..What's going on?   Britney Spears ..What's going on? Empty

Back to top Go down

Britney Spears ..What's going on?
Page 1 of 1