sensation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sensation

A place with a different taste, be your own super star

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchLinksRegisterLog in

Pregnant Man - It Happened Before and That Man Died

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dede The Admin
Saxy Admin
Saxy Admin
Dede The Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1021
hobbies : Painting
How do you feel : Pregnant Man - It Happened Before and That Man Died 596
Vote bar :
Pregnant Man - It Happened Before and That Man Died Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Pregnant Man - It Happened Before and That Man Died Right_bar_bleue

country flag : Pregnant Man - It Happened Before and That Man Died Www.bah1.ws_27%20(11260)
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Pregnant Man - It Happened Before and That Man Died Empty
PostSubject: Pregnant Man - It Happened Before and That Man Died   Pregnant Man - It Happened Before and That Man Died Empty12th April 2008, 7:53 pm

A man in the US is pregnant, and is expecting his first child with his wife in July.

Thomas Beatie, who was born a woman, had a sex change to remove his breasts and underwent testosterone therapy, but kept his female reproductive system.

Beatie and his wife Nancy had always wanted children, but unfortunately Nancy was forced to have a hysterectomy 20 years ago, after suffering a severe case of endometriosis.

Beatie stopped taking his testosterone injections around eight years ago, when the couple made the decision for him to carry their child.

Beatie provided a statement to the Advocate expressing how it feels to be pregnant.

“Wanting to have a biological child is neither a male nor female desire, but a human desire,” he said.

“We are proud to announce that this pregnancy is free of complications and our baby girl has a clean bill of health. We are happily awaiting her birth, with an estimated due date of July 3, 2008.”

The couple has sparked concerns among the medical industry for both physical and ethical reasons.

Many doctors have refused to treat Beatie, with one even telling him to shave off his facial hair because he wasn’t comfortable with the situation.

“Health care professionals have refused to call me by a male pronoun or recognize Nancy as my wife. Receptionists have laughed at us,” Beatie told the Advocate.

This is Beatie’s second pregnancy, he had an ectopic pregnancy with triplets which required life-threatening surgical intervention, which led to the loss of all three embryos.
Back to top Go down
http://sensation.forumotion.com
jon
Still posting
Still posting
jon

Male
Number of posts : 191
hobbies : Baseball, Sports, Girls, Regualr Stuff, Painting
How do you feel : Pregnant Man - It Happened Before and That Man Died 647
Vote bar :
Pregnant Man - It Happened Before and That Man Died Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Pregnant Man - It Happened Before and That Man Died Right_bar_bleue

country flag : Pregnant Man - It Happened Before and That Man Died 15
Registration date : 2007-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Pregnant Man - It Happened Before and That Man Died   Pregnant Man - It Happened Before and That Man Died Empty13th April 2008, 8:33 pm

Well if he was born a women. Then hes not a man.

I read about is. I dont know why the media is making a big deal. Hes not a man, he a women!
Back to top Go down
Dede The Admin
Saxy Admin
Saxy Admin
Dede The Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1021
hobbies : Painting
How do you feel : Pregnant Man - It Happened Before and That Man Died 596
Vote bar :
Pregnant Man - It Happened Before and That Man Died Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Pregnant Man - It Happened Before and That Man Died Right_bar_bleue

country flag : Pregnant Man - It Happened Before and That Man Died Www.bah1.ws_27%20(11260)
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Pregnant Man - It Happened Before and That Man Died   Pregnant Man - It Happened Before and That Man Died Empty13th April 2008, 8:40 pm

jon wrote:
Well if he was born a women. Then hes not a man.

I read about is. I dont know why the media is making a big deal. Hes not a man, he a women!
Well I said the same thing, but why change if he or she wanted to get pregnant in the first place? This what make you go WHY changing to man to look different? I think she he is foolish woman man.
Back to top Go down
http://sensation.forumotion.com
lula
Still posting
Still posting
lula

Female
Number of posts : 336
How do you feel : Pregnant Man - It Happened Before and That Man Died 981
Vote bar :
Pregnant Man - It Happened Before and That Man Died Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Pregnant Man - It Happened Before and That Man Died Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Pregnant Man - It Happened Before and That Man Died   Pregnant Man - It Happened Before and That Man Died Empty18th April 2008, 2:53 pm

It's his own body.It is his right to chouse if he want's to stay man or woman!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pregnant Man - It Happened Before and That Man Died   Pregnant Man - It Happened Before and That Man Died Empty

Back to top Go down

Pregnant Man - It Happened Before and That Man Died
Page 1 of 1