sensation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sensation

A place with a different taste, be your own super star

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchLinksRegisterLog in

Choice A Charecter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PreciouS HearT
Still posting
Still posting
PreciouS HearT

Male
Number of posts : 184
hobbies : Small Blue Heaven
How do you feel : Choice A Charecter 101
Vote bar :
Choice A Charecter Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Choice A Charecter Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-15

Choice A Charecter Empty
PostSubject: Choice A Charecter   Choice A Charecter Empty17th April 2008, 5:31 pm

I just wants to play a game with you all. Me going to say a love and sad story. You have to say whice character you like / dislike and why.
When no one will join to Post Their Ans Here, Thn I Will Tell You One Thing. If You Cant Wait More Thn Notice Me. I Will Ans You Hurry. ( Please try to understand. If i post your ans hurry - thn others will be carefull about their ans. So please, keep patience and wait to know your ans. ) And i will post here the ans for all after get every one's ans. Believe me - you cant imagine how nice is it.
Please - read this story carefully. This is your one kind of exam. So be ready and carefull.

A girl named LISA who love some one. And her lover's name is SHIMON. Shimon and Lisa both are living both side of a river. There is another male. Who love Lisa. The name of this male is PITTER. This Pitter living in a area, Where Lisa living. But Lisa wont love him. One day - Lisa thought that - she needs some one in her life. Thn she thought - she will go to Shimon to say him to marry her. When lisa started to go, thn she reached that river. There was a little boat with a boatman. Boatman name was MAX. The Max asked to Lisa - you wants to go other side of this river ? Thn lisa said yes. Thn Max asked her to give him money. Thn Lisa said - she dont have money. And she said she has some jewellery. Thn Max said - ok give me some from them. Lisa gave him some. Thn Max started boat to take Lisa in other side of that river. When that boat reached the middle place of the river - thn a crocodile stoped them. The name of this crocodile is HARIS. Haris said to Lisa - i wanna eat you. Lisa said ok but please not now. Please i beg you. Now am going to Shimon to say marry me. If he wont marry me thn i will come back to you. Thn you can eat me. Haris was kindfull crocodile. He thought that - this girl going to make a new life. How can i eat her ? Thn Haris said - ok you can go. I wont eat you now. Thn Max started that boat again. After some times they reached other place of that river - where Shimon living. After go to Shimon - Lisa said him about her wish and marry her. Shimon said her - are you mad ? I wont marry you. But i like you forever. Lisa got wondering shocked. But she didnt say anything. Just runaway from that place. And came near of that river again to go her home. Again same thing. That Max asked her to give him money. And Lisa gave him some jewellery. Thn when they came on middle place of river thn that Haris ( crocodile ) came there and stoped them again. Haris asked to Lisa about her new life. Thn Lisa said - please crocodile eat me. I wont alive. I wanna die. But that crocodile didnt eat her. crocodile said - please go to your home and alive there happyly. Thn lisa came back to her home. After come back she thinking about pitter. She will go to him and say him to marry her. And thn she went to Pitter. After know all of thise, Pitter said i cant marry you. When i was mad for you thn you didnt worth my feelings. Now you wants to marry me. I cant sorry. Thn Lisa go back to her home again and sleep...

my story is finished. now - please tell me whose character you like and why ?
there are five characters.

1- LISA
2- SHIMON
3- PITTER
4- MAX ( Boatman )
5- HARIS ( Crocodile )

Please tell me whose character you like. and why.
If you like MAX's character at first, thn please put his name in first place. After Max if you like Shimon, thn please put his name in second place. Like bellow

1- MAX - I love his character - coz ..........
2- SHIMON - I love his character coz ..........

EXCUSE ME: Please, forgive me - if i did any wrong. I took 41 minutes to write thise story. Coz, i was thinking about this - how can i present this to you all. If my story is not clear to you - thn please ask me. I will clear it to you.
Back to top Go down
http://friendsentertainment.heavenforum.com/
Dede The Admin
Saxy Admin
Saxy Admin
Dede The Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1021
hobbies : Painting
How do you feel : Choice A Charecter 596
Vote bar :
Choice A Charecter Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Choice A Charecter Right_bar_bleue

country flag : Choice A Charecter Www.bah1.ws_27%20(11260)
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Choice A Charecter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choice A Charecter   Choice A Charecter Empty18th April 2008, 1:50 am

1- HARIS coz he was merciful
2- pitter coz he is using his brain

this three i dont know if i like them but their favor gos like this
3- Max
4- lisa
5 shimon
Back to top Go down
http://sensation.forumotion.com
PreciouS HearT
Still posting
Still posting
PreciouS HearT

Male
Vote bar :
Choice A Charecter Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Choice A Charecter Right_bar_bleue

Choice A Charecter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choice A Charecter   Choice A Charecter Empty18th April 2008, 2:28 am

Well Admin - I can say one thing - your mentality is great. And i can explain it... :)
Great mentality you have Admin...
If anyone can understand your mentality - thn he will worship your heart always... And would be mad for you...
But, Dont know - why you dont like Love anymore. I think - coz of something you lost your feelings for love...
Back to top Go down
Dede The Admin
Saxy Admin
Saxy Admin
Dede The Admin

Female
Vote bar :
Choice A Charecter Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Choice A Charecter Right_bar_bleue

Choice A Charecter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choice A Charecter   Choice A Charecter Empty18th April 2008, 2:35 am

You should work as a Sociologist thats the Dr. who studies the institutions and development of human society. and you would be great and I did not lose my feeling for love. I love and show it.
Back to top Go down
PreciouS HearT
Still posting
Still posting
PreciouS HearT

Male
Vote bar :

Choice A Charecter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choice A Charecter   Choice A Charecter Empty18th April 2008, 2:44 am

So - you mean - my ans is wrong ???
I didnt study there and i wont also.
And i can say one thing - i didnt said that, you dont have love. You have love feelings... But before it was so emotional - but now ? its not like you had in your past life...
Back to top Go down
Dede The Admin
Saxy Admin
Saxy Admin
Dede The Admin

Female
Vote bar :

Choice A Charecter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choice A Charecter   Choice A Charecter Empty18th April 2008, 2:49 am

correct. your answer was correct the first time and is now!

Last edited by Dede The Admin on 18th April 2008, 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PreciouS HearT
Still posting
Still posting
PreciouS HearT

Male
Vote bar :

Choice A Charecter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choice A Charecter   Choice A Charecter Empty18th April 2008, 3:07 am

hmmm
I know - if your ans was right - thn my ans was right also... :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Choice A Charecter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choice A Charecter   Choice A Charecter Empty

Back to top Go down

Choice A Charecter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sensation :: Leisure Time :: Music and entertainment :: gaming-