sensation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sensation

A place with a different taste, be your own super star

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchLinksRegisterLog in

another question about homeschooling

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dede The Admin
Saxy Admin
Saxy Admin
Dede The Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1021
hobbies : Painting
How do you feel : another question about homeschooling 596
Vote bar :
another question about homeschooling Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100another question about homeschooling Right_bar_bleue

country flag : another question about homeschooling Www.bah1.ws_27%20(11260)
Registration date : 2007-05-23

another question about homeschooling Empty
PostSubject: another question about homeschooling   another question about homeschooling Empty9th August 2007, 6:03 pm

Let say I am home schooling my kids why would people that know that I am home schooling them connecting my child's social acting and socialization to home schooling. My child is with people and with other kids as well so why its always negative.
Back to top Go down
http://sensation.forumotion.com
bethere
Still posting
Still posting
bethere

Female
Number of posts : 234
Vote bar :
another question about homeschooling Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100another question about homeschooling Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Re: another question about homeschooling   another question about homeschooling Empty13th August 2007, 12:13 pm

I think home schooling gives you the option of chousing the morals and religion education that you want for your kids and I don’t think any one could say that your kid isn’t behaving good, don’t our kids get all mix-up when they are in government schools don’t they get abused + drugs, for real there are so many kids in government school showing signs of physical abuse. I don’t think anyone should judge you
Back to top Go down
MsPrivilege
Sexy Moderator
Sexy Moderator
MsPrivilege

Female
Number of posts : 210
Vote bar :
another question about homeschooling Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100another question about homeschooling Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: another question about homeschooling   another question about homeschooling Empty19th August 2007, 1:20 pm

I agree with you, be there. It's all about controlling what you teach the children. At school, they get a total mix of morals and values and if they get a quacky teacher that is sort of 'loose,' in wha they believe, then it can pose a huge problem.

If you're good in character, then obviously your kids will follow your tune. Then, it'll shine through as they mature and develop.

Being a parent is the toughest job in the world...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another question about homeschooling   another question about homeschooling Empty

Back to top Go down

another question about homeschooling
Page 1 of 1